Frame is the future of enterprise software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run enterprise desktop apps on any device. To make that possible, we’re looking for a senior frontend engineer.
- Strong sense for good UI/UX, attention to detail and ownership of product
- Passion and an understanding of the nuances of web technologies
- Drive to learn and apply the latest in front-end technologies (React, TypeScript, GraphQL)
- Good grasp of React (or similar frameworks) and the concepts behind it
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
Due to time zone difference, some availability after business hours expected. The position assumes trips to San Mateo, California, 1-2 times a year. Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately.
What we expect:
- Common sense: We like people who can handle an arbitrary coding problem, not just a specific technology
- Teamwork: We love to work as a team. You are excited to share your ideas and problems, and quickly process feedback
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Pragmatic decision maker and prioritizer