Frame is the future of enterprise software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run enterprise desktop apps on any device. Within Frame, we work on our own product and move boundaries in the field of cloud applications. To make that possible, we’re looking for a strong Senior Frontend Engineer.
- Design, develop, refactor, optimize and enhance key components of our front end
- Write performant and maintainable code covered by automated unit and functional tests.
- Carry out and being on the receiving end of detailed code review sessions from your peers who hold your (and their) work to the highest of standards.
- Working together with other team members on creating an optimal UI / UX for our end users.
What we expect:
- Strong sense for good UI/UX, attention to detail and ownership of the product.
- Passion and an understanding of the nuances of web technologies.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Common sense: We like people who can handle an arbitrary coding problem, not just a specific technology.
- Ownership mentality: you take pride in what you deliver, you own a project/task from its start to the final delivery.
- Teamwork: We work as a team. You are excited to share your ideas and problems and quickly process feedback.
- Curiosity: Drive to learn and apply the latest technologies (Typescript, GraphQL...)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Pragmatic decision maker and prioritizer.
Due to time zone difference, some availability after business hours expected. The position assumes trips to San Mateo, California, 1-2 times a year.
Good to know:
- ES6 or Typescript
What we offer:
Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately.
We value growth mindset in people and we support them in their personal development/education efforts, one of the ways we are doing this is through personal education allowance.
In addition to this, we offer private health insurance, fit pass card, parking, flexible working hours, lunch and snacks…
We have openings for this position in either our Belgrade office (Belgrade Office Park), or our Nis office (downtown Nis).