Frame is the future of enterprise software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run enterprise desktop apps on any device. We are working closely with the Adobe, Autodesk, Solidworks and Siemens. For our clients we support mission critical applications at a very large scale, its performance, security are of utmost importance. To do this we are looking for a great engineer to join our team and help deliver this.
- Take part in designing, building the core components of Frame Cloud Platform. Some examples are: application hosting, video/audio capture and streaming, local and cloud storage management
- Improve our support of cloud and infrastructure providers (Azure, Google Compute, etc.)
- Write performant and maintainable code covered by automated unit and functional tests.
- Carry out and being on the receiving end of detailed code review sessions from your peers who hold your (and their) work to the highest of standards.
- To care for the experience our end users will have while building our platform, as we are all here because they enjoy using Frame.
What we expect:
- Good working knowledge of C/C++
- Common sense: We like people who can handle an arbitrary coding problem, not just a specific technology
- Ownership mentality: you take pride in what you deliver, you own a project/task from its start to the final delivery.
- Teamwork: We work as a team. You are excited to share your ideas and problems, and quickly process feedback.
- Curiosity: Drive to learn and apply the latest technologies (Elixir, GraphQL...)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the computer science fundamentals and the system design.
- Pragmatic decision maker and prioritizer
Due to time zone difference, some availability after business hours expected. The position assumes trips to San Mateo, California a few times a year.
Good to know:
- Have a working knowledge of developing applications with C# and .NET
- Good knowledge of Windows OS fundamentals
- Good knowledge of Linux platform development & Linux OS fundamentals
- Previous experience of working in startup environments
What we offer:
Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately.
We value growth mindset in people and we support them in their personal development/education efforts, one of the way we are doing this is through personal education allowance.
In addition to this we offer private health insurance, fit pass card, parking, flexible working hours, lunch and snacks, etc.
We have openings for this position in both our Nis (downtown Nis) and in our Belgrade offices (Belgrade Office Park).