Frame is the future of software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run any desktop applications on any device. To make that possible, we’ve developed world’s first cloud platform to run any software in a browser.
Hailed as "the future of computing in the post-PC era," Frame (fra.me) is a revolutionary visual cloud platform for your Windows apps. Our customers range from startups and schools to major companies, like Adobe: we let them run all their Windows apps directly from the cloud with no code changes required.
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for providing world-class technical support to Frame’s existing and prospective customers and partners. He/She must be able to manage multiple client cases and promptly respond to inquires via email, phone, and/or web chat to ensure seamless product support.
- Identify problems, research best practices and guide customers through proven methodologies for resolution
- Create and actively contribute to the development and maintenance of Frame’s internal and external knowledge base
- Create feature requests and bug reports for the development team
- Track support level and customer satisfaction metrics to drive opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies
- Provide pre/post-sales support to Frame’s sales team and customers
Due to time zone difference, some availability after business hours expected. The position assumes trips to San Mateo, California a few times a year. Solving hard problems requires highly talented people, and we compensate appropriately.
What we expect:
- B.A or B.S in preferred field or Computer Science (or related field)
- Minimum of 1 year of technical support experience for a software product
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Windows operating systems and managing Microsoft server platforms
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with VDI solutions such as VMWare and Citrix
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills; Ability to thoroughly explain goals and expectations to both customers and across various functions within the company
- Ability to work well with a team and pick up on processes and procedures quickly
- Strong organizational skills; the ability to multitask and work in a deadline driven environment